FOCUS ON KIDS
For children with special medical needs or disabilities, Focus HealthCare Solutions is a family’s best resource. With customized plans of care designed for the child and the family, we provide each child the most comfortable care they can experience while staying at home.
In addition to a regular weekly in-home schedule, care is also offered before and after school, during holidays and breaks. Whether you already have weekly hours approved through your insurance provider, or just discovering the options available to you, Focus HealthCare can help. Care is provided by trained aides or licensed nursing staff, and Focus accepts a majority of insurance carriers as well as state funded programs.
Focus HealthCare Solutions services include (but are not limited to):
- Intravenous therapy
- Premature infant discharge
- Pediatric transplant
- Technology dependent (trach, ventilators, etc)
- Personal care (bathing, grooming, etc)
- Enteral feeding/tube feeding
- Wound dressing
- Meal prep and feeding
- Mobility and transfer assistance
- Educating, training and supporting the family
- Respite care
- Administering prescribed medications and/or therapies